High School & Middle School Twirling Club Practices
– These are for any student at any high school or middle school that plans to perform with the twirling club in the Fall. Each twirler is expected to be at all practices, unless out of town. There will only be three scheduled practices, and twirlers are encouraged to attend all of them. You must know the routine before August if you plan to preform during football season. The cost will be $60 for the entire summer, whether you attend all the practices or not.
– Mastering Basic Baton Skills – this class is for the individual that hasn’t ever taken baton. This will introduce your twirler to baton in hopes that they will fall in love with it.
– The Open Summer Clinics will give the twirlers a chance to improve their baton tricks and learn a few skills with some novelty batons, such as the hoop baton and flag baton. All ages are welcome to this clinic. The cost will be $20 per student. This is also a good class to bring a friend to introduce to baton.
– I will also be having additional specific skill clinics this summer. Each clinic is 30 minutes and the cost is $10 each, or $20 for two and $30 for all 3 clinics. These are for 4th grade and up.
Summer Private Lessons
– I will also be offering private lessons throughout the summer. You may attend once per week, bi-monthly, monthly or whenever your schedule fits. Private lessons are used to help students improve their twirling skills and move at a faster individual pace. Some twirlers use these lessons to learn routines that can prepare them for baton competitions. Competition is not a requirement to take a private lesson. This is a great opportunity if you have been away from baton for a few months and are looking to get back into the swing of twirling.
– I will be offering 30 and 45 minute lessons. The costs are $30 and $45 respectively.
Payment is due the day of the private lesson..
Venmo Payment: Venmo to April-Duncan-2